Helps prevent free radical damage and reduces the appearance of visible signs of ageing around the eye.
This gel contains a synergistic antioxidant formulation that helps reduce the appearance of signs of ageing due to environmental damage to skin around the delicate eye area. When applied with a massaging action, targeted actives revive under-eye skin and help reduce the appearance of puffiness.
- Helps to reinforce skin's natural antioxidant defenses
- Visibly improves the appearance of photo-damage
- Helps reduce the appearance of puffiness and under-eye bags, when applied with a massaging action
- Combats signs of fatigue to restore a fresh, vibrant appearance
- L-ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C)
- FERULIC ACID
AQUA / WATER • AQUA / WATER • DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL • DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • UNDECANE • UNDECANE • BIS-HYDROXYETHOXYPROPYL DIMETHICONE • BIS-HYDROXYETHOXYPROPYL DIMETHICONE • ALCOHOL DENAT. • ALCOHOL DENAT. • ASCORBIC ACID • ASCORBIC ACID • DIMETHICONE • DIMETHICONE • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • TRIDECANE • TRIDECANE • PHLORETIN • PHLORETIN • LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE • LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE • DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER • DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER • DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER • DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER • FERULIC ACID • FERULIC ACID • RUSCUS ACULEATUS EXTRACT / RUSCUS ACULEATUS ROOT EXTRACT • RUSCUS ACULEATUS EXTRACT / RUSCUS ACULEATUS ROOT EXTRACT • CAFFEINE • CAFFEINE • DISODIUM EDTA • DISODIUM EDTA • SODIUM HYDROXIDE • SODIUM HYDROXIDE.
HOW TO USE
- In the morning, apply 1/2 pump per eye area. Apply on the area below the eyes, outer corners, and brow bone.
- Maintain a distance of 3 millimetres from the mucous membranes surrounding the eyes.
- Do not apply product to the inner corners near the nasolacrimal duct (tear duct), below the brow bone, or on the upper lid.
It is normal for vitamin C products to darken after opening due to air and light exposure. Any change in colour does not affect the product's efficacy.